Sunday, May 5, 2013

Affairs of the Heart


You don't have to open your doors,
you don't have to invite it in.

We never bargained for things to
turn out this way.
But some how mother nature has a way
of meddling in the affairs of the heart.

Playing with people's heat wasn't my forte,
Falling again? lol. Now dats a laff, talk about a long
shot, one i never dream of shooting.
One if i had the choice to choose, i might never have chosen.
But when things start evolving your every action start changing.
Nothing transpire as you thought it would.

But, when u can not sleep at nights,
when your every thought us poisoned
by a single being,

When you just can not seem to get enough,
even when in their presence.
When satisfaction if only possible when they are near.

Yes i know things can be complicated and yes
i know it might very well be unfair.
And yes, I'd love to let go and set you free.
Free to find Mr. Right and live happily ever after.
Trust me i would....

But how? Ohhh man, this is so difficult.
I at times wish I could hate you,
wish there was an easy way out.
Wait, there is. Yes there is.
We could stop before going any further,
we could simply remain 'just friends'.
No more lovers, no more cuddle time,
no more long hours alone. Hold on scratch that.

I would be lying to myself and you. Can i do that?
Hmmm............

No comments:

Post a Comment