Sunday, May 5, 2013

If i was your man

Shower you with gifts when i can
treat you good cause i can
cuddle u at nites to show i am
feed u fruits cause u like.
tell you words u long to hear
rush home to you cause i care
take you out with me 
cause i can

All that i would do if i was your man!

Wait, i don't get this, something wrong,

This house looks familiar,
this odour, aroma makes me wonder
it's like in my own room 
my own home.
WAIT, now i get it, I am your man!

so now i wonder why we are so cold
why my side of the bed is so alone
how comes it feels so empty when i am home
why the laughter no longer fills my room.
i tried using a stuffed toy to hold your space
but from the looks of things you're gone for more than days

Then i sit n reminisce of the days when i wished
If i was your man!

No comments:

Post a Comment