Sunday, May 5, 2013

Ramblings of a Sleep Deprived Man


Ramblings of a sleep deprived man.

Twisting and turning, haunted by memories of you
The ever glowing sunrise when I see your face.
Yes you
Sleepless nights is now my friend
Emotional adventure is now my new hobby.
Memories haunts and taunts me like a 100 ghost of a haunted cemetery
I can almost touch your face as vivid as a picture hanging before me
I can at times swear I feel your touch, your breath on my skin. Or even worse hear your voice whispering my name in my ear like the sultry chirps of love birds.
I am sure I felt your hear brushing my cheeks as I lay flat on my back, with eyes wide shut.

But again it was all just a dream. I of the prettiest, calmest, most sultry being I had being blessed with throughout my existence.

So ill dream, dream dream on

No comments:

Post a Comment