Sunday, May 5, 2013

Thank you


I never really believed in destiny till I met you
I never believed in coincidence either, so it must be true
Giddy is the feeling that I am feeling inside now as I write
A smile, like none I have had in a while.
I was hurting and u brought me peace
I was tormented and you set me free
I was hungry for life and you made me realize I should live
I was angry and u calmed my soul
I was bent on vengeance and you stared be straight
I was lost and you shined your lite for me.

What you have done in 1 nite I have been trying for days if not weeks
Where I am now with myself is where I wanted to be earlier
But as u have always said "everything happens for a reason."
This I now know is true.
How is it possible to feel like I feel when I feel what I feel when I see you.
How can you not feel like you feel when you have felt nothing like you are feeling
Girl you know it’s true, so I thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment