Sunday, May 5, 2013

I love/Loved, hmm hold on no i know I Love You

In my deepest hour and my darkest times will you be there? 

this is a question we all like to ask n we all like answer saying 
Yes i will be there. 
but how many of us are ever really there at that time? 

it's easy to say i love you, even easier to say i care 
so then why is it so hard to say i'm sorry when it can save a tear? 
the song says "no more i love you..." but can we really do so? 
is it really that easy to say no more i love you. and if not is it because it became 
more of a habit than how we actually feel? 

i have always said i am not saying i love you till i know i do. 
now i stop to think about how the hell do i know when i really do. 
is it because u give me this feeling inside that says i do 
or is it because i can not go a day without thinking of you, 
is it because when i think of u there is this inexpiable feeling inside my chest? 
I wonder. 

sometimes we say i love you, and we never really question if it's true. i never really liked 
questioning certain things because then i will find all kind of excuses to say other wise, 
however when i stop n look at it despite all the arguments and quarrels 
and i look back i really do love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment