Sunday, May 5, 2013

LOVE (haaa, now dat's a laff)

Love
Wat is love
For each it has it’s own meaning
For each it has it’s own means of expressions
For me,….. well I am still searching.

Because what I thought was love could surely not be
I was brought up to think n believe that love is a peaceful warm welcoming thing
It should be like, Cinderella, snow white and all dem other mother fuckers.
But instead what do I get,
I get heart ache, I get mistrust, I get deception.
I get pains that lasted for days, no make that weeks, shit months even.
I get teary eyes sleepless nites, songs reminding me of where I was or had been.
I get coffee breaks that reminds me of ur lattee, shit I get folks walking by with ur aroma linger after.

So I ask, what the hell is love.
A friend always say :every disappointment is for a good” but I say show me the good in all that 
& I will show you love 

No comments:

Post a Comment