Sunday, May 5, 2013

Wow 2


My heart races, there is a heavy feeling in my chest
My head feels wobbly, some what like i was drinking,
My palms start sweating, my tongue gets heavy.

What the hell is happening, why can't i move?!
I am not the type to be at a lost for words,
So what is happening.

I wanna say hello, want to just make you know i exist,
Let you know how captivated i am by your mare presence.
Want you to realize that i am paralyzed, by your stare.
That i can feel the heat burning through my chest as your
eye penetrate my down to my very core.

I have long lingered in the scent of your aroma,
Dreamt of running my fingers through your hair.
Lusted for the feel of your lips on my ear whispering
Hello.

Imagined the feel of your touch
The warmth of you love.
I have thirst for you like the sahara for rain in the middle of summer.
Sought after you like Egyptians for their Nefertiti.

But still i can not bring myself to say the right words.
Still i can not even approach.
Still all ii end up doing is standing here packing your bags as u shop

Damn i wish today is the day i get to say
hello.

But all that comes out when u leave is
WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment