Sunday, May 5, 2013

YOU

Had my guard up like the Laker's defense, had my snipers perched on the roofs taking aim at hearts as they made sure no one came close to mine. Like a ninja with a blanket of night's cover guarding his presence, you found a way to slip through the cracks and found yourself prying at my locks. Like a great lock smith u had my shit open exposing my most prized possession, invading my thoughts, wrapping urself around my core. Intertwining yourself among my network of veins, seeping into my blood stream!!! 

Damn you are good, i never knew how good it felt till you rescued me.
Never realized how much was missing till u held me in ur arms watching me sleep.
Never knew i was not alive though i was breathing. 

Many have tried,
Many have fallen victims
Many have claimed their worth
As a many have been proven futile.

So how did I get so lucky you ask.
With a smirk all I could say was;

It was meant to be You

No comments:

Post a Comment