Sunday, May 5, 2013

Watching you sleep, on a lazy Saturday Morning

I sat by ur bed side watching you sleep (irony of modern tech)
wishing n praying that all the world could be at peace
they say angels walk among us, but never had i taken the time 2 c.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
but looking at u sleep it must mean there will be many beholding u
for no one can say that you are not truely beautiful.

The picture of you sleeping is one of peace n tranquility
calm surrender that fills my soul causing my chest to expand
truth is something that seems so hard to come by
trust is even more rare
friendship has been an illusive dream

But sitting here by ur bed watching as u sleep they all melt and fade away
nothing matters
because 
if only for right now,
I know love, I know peace

Thanks boo

No comments:

Post a Comment