Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tonite


Twisting, turning, restless
I have been wrestling with these thoughts and feelings
I have been longing for comfort and peace
I have been haunted n taunted 
But still it evades me.

Love has been MIA for quite sometime now.
closeness and companionship has been something to dream of
"Ice box" for a heart has been comforting
yet not complete.

I have heard talks of butterflies
Yet, I Yearn for such ecstatic emotions.
Heart fluttering, OBE (out of body experience)
Tingles and gitters

Will I ever have another shot at the ever elusive 
Ever evasive, yet predominantly spoken of
Love!?

Well if i do or if i don't 
1 thing i know, 
Is, as i lay here Tonite
As i stay awake trying to ponder 
As i wonder
Trying to feel like i am some wiz
I am sure of 1 thing.
i know nothing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment