Sunday, May 5, 2013

Life

Life
Don’t you ever jus get tired of life and all it’s oxymoron’s
Of all the clichés and bullshits?
Poets are suppose to rhyme
Poems are to be read in a funny up n down tone at speeds so fast
They blow ur mind, yet ur suppose to feel inspired after.

I mean the bitter sweet taste of revenge 
Or the afterglow of a heated lover’s quarrel make sex session
These rainy summer days, that burn the shit outta you while making you really wet
Shouldn’t life be peachy cool while still having the trials that makes us strong?
The evils of the holy wars that taunts us everyday
Yet we are expected to be saints.

I wish I could sit n enjoy life in all it’s beauty
With all it’s splendor
With no troubles or worries
But I have learnt that in order to do so you have to be fucking rich 
Or fucking carefree.
Cause though they say the fruits of the world are ours to take 
You better have your God damn money to do so
You better be working your ass off with the false hope of being able to 
Chill, relax, carefree, sunny umbrella in ur margarita.

So while I sit here at my desk at work day dreaming about the shit that makes me miserable
I say to you am I the only one?

No comments:

Post a Comment