Sunday, May 5, 2013

Guess who


There are but a few who can make u feel alive
but a few who can change your life.

The day i saw you, i knew it was you,
I knew from then on, that it wouldn't be the same
though u didn't know it then,
U left a mark on my heart.

I wish u would have smiled
but u didn't
i wish u would have said something
but u didn't
i wish i didn't have to let you go
but i did.

i went home feeling so many things
joy, happiness, love confusion 2 mane a few

How was i gonna do this
though i knew i must.
how will it all work out
though i knew there was no doubt.

But today as the phone rang and i heard you voice
hardly understandable though you tried.
however it's best call i have received all day

Your lil voice saying the words
"Yappy Ather's Day, Daddy"

Made me smile.
 
Love you my son (Tariq Caleb Davy)

No comments:

Post a Comment